Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Food & Wine Report...

Ok this mix might sound a little funky but here goes...
I stopped by Total Wine in Ghent and purchased a nice little bottle of Italian red called Valpolicella by Pietro - 2003 vintage. A nice light red that would go great with a heavy dinner of pasta or even a thick Sam's Club steak on a steamy tidewater evening..JJ was supposed to tell you about all the intimacies of the wine however she is letting us down...

On to the food..
This morning, I tried my hand at a breakfast burrito. I actually suprised myself with how it turned out. Diced potatoes fried and a little crispy, the same to some bacon. A few bits of red pepper also diced and fried. A month old flour tortilla nuked and defrosted until warm some cheese spread in the center of the tortilla and two scrambled eggs. Take all to above flavor with a little salt and pepper and throw into the middle of the tortilla and enjoy. I wish I had a little touch of salsa to spread through the middle as well but no such luck. Like I said I was impressed. I dont think the wine would have gone very will with the burrito though...

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!