Thursday, September 22, 2005

From the Tower..

Well I just came down from the tower and it is pretty bleak out side.  Winds are blowing 330 at a steady 50knots  Seas are a bit confused and I am guessing about 15-18ft with some breaking waves on top.  Kind of interesting.   We are also in and out of occasional rain squalls.  The captain has elected to point the ship into the wind and ride out the storm this way.  The ship is riding well a little rocky and rolly mostly due to the confused sea state and hull design.. A few souls are getting queasy.. Kind of fun.. I am enjoying myself!! Always wanted to be out at sea during a big blow.. I guess they don’t get much bigger then this..

 

More later

Nutz  

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!