Friday, February 17, 2006

Grey and Away

Well I am back on the boat again, have been here since Tuesday when we pulled out of Hampton Roads on a rising tide at sun set.  A nice way to end what was a busy day.  Anyhow The whole air wing is aboard and so it is neat to see the likes of F-18s come zipping aboard then get shot back into the sky.  Carrier flight operations are a spectacle to behold. If you are every lucky enough to see it, I would highly recommend it.  

My job has me working goofy hours so it is hard to get into a “routine” if you will.  However today and the next few days will have me on a some what normal schedule until I have to take the 2am-7am watch again, a real killer. 

 

Ok enough for now, I did bump into a friend of mine from a previous cruise, Mr. Murphy.  All is well with him, good to see a familiar face amongst thousands. 

 

Later

Nutz

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!