Monday, August 14, 2006

Nutz beats the wire once again..

OV: Across the street from Micks hangover house, the fuzz chased down and captured a "suspect" on bike back! From my perspective it was man on the run, a slow speed chase. The running fuzz needs to do a little more running or just pull out his pea shooter and put a cap in homies butt. The other 5.0 needs to get some training in off road driving, especially in construction areas.

Bottom line, the hood got busted, Nutz got a show and all is well in OV!

I need to end this before Crackerz really gets mad at me.. she says I spend too muc time geeking and not enough time loving.... yeah what ever!!!

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!