Sunday, November 05, 2006

Rocky Patel


Ok so it was a Saturday evening and I had just finished cutting the grass in the back yard. I was home alone because JJ was down in Dallas at some sort of convention. So it was time to fire up by the fire, smoke a "new" cigar and drink a little whiskey.. Why wouldn't I? It was a nice night, I was not feeling too social, so I did just that. Tonight's cigar was a Rocky Patel Sun Grown stogie. I suppose I will have to develope some sort of ratings for cigars however here are my impressions althought slightly altered from the influence of Crown Royal.



Draw: Pretty smooth, no issues

Burn Time: I sucked on this thing for about 45 minutes or so.

Uniform Burn: The cigar burned well through out the evolotion.

Flavor: I was suprised with this one, the flavor was actually quite mild.

After Taste: To be honest the next days aftertaste was not too aweful!

Price: Unknown Cigar Dave Special

Purchase Again: Yes

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!