Saturday, December 16, 2006

Cool guy stuff

I am quite thankful of the opportunities life has provided me. Recently
Crackerz and I were sitting on the couch watching the news and a little
blurb came on about bees being used to search for explosives. I proudly
admitted to my lovely wife that a year ago I was briefed on this
particular project. Shortly there after on NCIS, the episode focused on
a "killer" autonomous hummer. One of the characters had a striking
similarity to the director of the Stanford team that participated in
DARPA Challenge 2006. Yes I met this guy as well and rode around in his
cool guy fully autonomous Volkswagen! Not quite a hummer but still
pretty darn cool!

Think I am smoking crack? Check these links out...

http://www.geek.com/news/geeknews/2006Nov/gee20061130041046.htm

http://cs.stanford.edu/group/roadrunner/
Nutz

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!