Sunday, February 04, 2007

Hillary Wants YOUR profits!

You might not have caught it the other day however, Hillary was yapping and said words sort of along these lines, "I want their profits to use for other things!" Basically what she is saying is that if you own a business and make some money at it, she wants the government to take it and use it for other things. Big deal if Exxon/mobile made billions, I own stock in the via a mutual fund! I want them to do good, and so do you! What industry is next?

I like this website, especially how some of the facts/comments are documented. StopHillarypac.com

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!