Sunday, July 15, 2007

Remiss?

Yes I have been remiss on keeping this particular page current. Crackerz and Crazy Crumbz have me busy along with the other projects and chores in our lives. All is well and OV, quite honestly has been a little bit quiet. Surprisingly!!

Be sure you check out the other blog that Crackerz has, Crazycrumbs.blogspot.com

Oh and the Wiki for recipes, another one of the many projects both analog and digital that occupies my time. Drop me an email and I will include you in the read/write for the wiki!!

Hope all is having a great summer and not spending too much time in front of the key board?!

1 comment:

Jason Qualkenbush said...

What's the URL for the wiki?

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!