Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Gotta love a marine!!

True story or not...it still a good one! I've had college professors just like this one...hmmmm!

A United States Marine was attending some college courses between assignments. He had completed missions in Iraq and Afghanistan. The professor of one of the classes was an avowed atheist and a member of the ACLU.

One day the professor shocked the class when he came in. He looked to the ceiling and flatly stated, “God, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this podium. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes.” The lecture hall fell silent. You could hear a pin drop.

Ten minutes went by and the professor proclaimed, “Here I am God. I'm still waiting.” It was down to the last couple of minutes when the Marine got out of his chair, went up to the professor, and cold-cocked him, knocking him off the platform.

The Marine resumed his seat and sat there, patiently. The professor eventually came to, noticeably shaken, looked at the Marine and asked, “What the heck is the matter with you? Why did you do that?” The Marine calmly replied, “God was busy protecting America's soldiers who are protecting your right to say stupid stuff and act like an idiot. So, He sent me in answer your prayer.”

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!