Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Back yard discoveries

Working in the yard is always an adventure.  The things founds are usually quite mondane and ordinary.  However, on occasion I am reminded as to where we live and circle of life.  No, not by the used condoms, shopping bags and cigarette butts, however by the other stuff.  Twice now I have found fish parts in the yard.  Yesterday, I found a fish head.  If it is still there today I will take a picture and post.  Just sort of reminds me of the necessities of life!

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!