Thursday, September 03, 2009

Rants from Face Book

From a FB Post...

"No one should die because they cannot afford health care, and no one should go broke because they get sick. If you agree, please post this as your status for the rest of the day."

Nutz two cents:
If you think America has a health care problem, go to a trauma center after 9pm on a friday or saturday night and see how many folks are turned away. I will bet my next paycheck that not a single person will get turned away.

Secondly, walk into any doctors office, demand any treatment like an x-ray or blood test and offer to pay cash.. I bet you will get what you want that day!


As a former participant of "socialized medicine" I have seen it in action. Not a good thing....

Just my two cents.. if it comes to fruition we will all be paying for it through higher taxes.. .If I was not paying so much taxes now I could go out and replace my 10yr old car...Might have even purchased a Government Motors I mean GM car!

Hey anyone out there want to sport me $4500 for a new car? I got a clunker and missed the C4C deal... Maybe you can write it off as a donation?? however I think that has been changed in the tax laws some where??

See ya all in line a the clinic

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!