Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Book Review "The Crisis of Islam: Holy War and Unholy Terror "

Ok, now this one I might not have picked off the shelf, however, I was desperate.  I was finished with all my packed reading material and had gone through a couple of other books.  So a buddy of mine gave me this one. 

Although not as interesting as the "Imperial Cruise", this book was timely and helped get me in the correct mind set for the task at hand.  BLUF, the islamonutz are just plain crazy and they are bastardizing their political religion.  That is in short what it is, a branch of politics packaged as a religion.  Or was it a religion viewed as politics.  Anyhow they think women need to wear burkas and stoning your daughter for defacing the family is a good thing! However, we already knew these people were crazy.  Pick up a copy for yourself and feel good about America again!  Only 200 or so pages. I think I did maybe 10 a night before my eyes started bleeding!



No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!