Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Warfare in the new Millenium

I am sure in past conflicts there were many authors who captured their thoughts and observations on good old fashioned paper.  Where once written is was stuffed into a footlocker or box and is not resting comfortably in an attic or basement. 

Students of history will tell you that all that we needed to know about warfare we learned, in some cases the hard way during world war two.  I am quite confident that the greatest of generations has a plethora of undiscovered facts and recollection on paper yet to be discovered. 

Where I am going is that there is A LOT of "stuff" which is published electronically on the web that in times past was just not easily accessible.  It is difficult to sort though what might be good info and what is not.  I am just happy that there is in fact all this "data" which is being published.  I just wish I had more time to read blog posts, electronic journals and contribute to the data pool with my own observations... 

A note to the leaders of the new military;
1. Food, an Army Navy Air Force, Marines, OGA's and contractors need it, keep it good! 
2. Pay, don't fuck it up!  Make it easier to fix when it is. 
3. Most Important, high speed internet! 

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!