Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Book Review “Atlas Shrugged”


 By Ayn Rand 

Holy Cow!  1069 pages of micro font!  It took me on average 3 minutes to read a page!  I started this book back in July and just finished it Crazy!  Well, what can I tell you?  It is crazy similar to what is now going on in America. Weird that it was written in the ‘50’s.  If you have the time, I would add it to you “to read” list.  Don’t let the “looters” prevent you from reading this.  Tell them to get out of your way! 

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!