Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving (Not a Monday)

As you partake of the bounty of America's heartland, enjoy time with family and friends and nap on the couch, please take a moment and give thanks to all those that let you sleep soundly. 

This year, goes without saying that I have a lot to give thanks to and for. There are lot of people who allow me to sleep soundly knowing that everything is going to be alright.   Today, I have a new group I would like to include and thank; the boys from Kansas who provide me the luxury of sleeping safely and securely while at my home away from home. 

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!