Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Book Review: “Beginning of the End” John Hagee


Well this is one of those that I would not have purchased at the book store.  However it was in a grab box at the Laundromat; I picked it up a few months ago and was in need of something to read.  Although published in 1996, it is very relevant to today’s global events.  I am not much a bible and Jesus kind of guy however, yes this is me going out on a limb, the bible might be more then book of rules written to control the masses.  I will have to let you read it and decide for yourself about the end of the world and the people who heard about it thought god.  Ooh, way too deep for the Nutz!

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!