Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Trash in the View

I moved our old washer and dryer to the curb yesterday when I got home.  Within two hours, the items were GONE!  This is not the first time I have left large end items on the curb for "pickup."  Hope someone will put the dryer to good use as how it has a couple of useful years remaining.  
I guess I can delete my Craigs List post of the item...
 

Kenmore Model 70 Dryer - $50 (Norfolk)


Date: 2012-01-09, 9:23AM EST
Reply to: sale-bns3y-2790689116@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Kenmore Model 70 Dryer, gently used approx 8yrs old. Runs good, needs new home.
Text 757-XXX-XXXX for details / pics
Accept paypal...

  • Location: Norfolk
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2790689116

 

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!