Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Crackerz Goes back to Gator Land!

You may have recently read in a newspaper or seen on TV where a man was eaten by a gator!? Well yeah that is where Crackerz is from and I think she is pretty crackerz hence the name. Anyhow she went home for a few days to catch some swimmers ear and frolic in the pool with her nephues! I am glad she had fun and she always needs to go do her own thing when i am out doing my own thing.. This option is a good thing... it helps keep us sane and keep crackerz from strangling me. The fun thing about these posts is that she does not write any and so I get to have all the fun!! Maybe she will post some of her pix here some day!
HAHAH

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!