Tuesday, January 10, 2006

More OV Excitment

So there I was home for lunch, I was of course happily surfing the internet on this bright and sunny when out in front of the house I heard a not so unusual sound, that of a police car. Not a big deal really this is Ocean View after all. I finished my lunch and headed up stairs to change. As I walked by the front door, i peered out side and saw a dude, ok an under cover cop, hand on pistol while his partner was frisking a shady fellow on our front yard. Now this raised my intrest some more and I peered down the street and saw not one vehicle but three black and white cruisers and two unmarked police cars. Pretty intersting. So of course i had to watch this ordeal for a few minutes and unfortunatly snap so photos with the old film camera. Actually forced me to find the old digital, which incedntly was in the glove box of the saab. Bummer, would have liked to have posted some pics here.
After the person of intrest was relesed and continued walking down the street, I went out and asked the cops what the story was all about. The story goes that the person of intrest was reported to have a weapon and from what was not said possibly be a dealer.
Anyhow good on the Norfolk P.D.

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!