Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Nutz beats the wire!




Yep, more fun in Ocean View!! I almost beat the chopper 10 however I wanted to take a shower before I posted... so as chopper 10 once again orbits over the house while Crackerz and I enjoy a cup of joe, some early speculation: 1. The house has been under construction ever since we have been here? A very large, nice home on the water. Put 2 and 2 together.
Looks like it was 4-5 alarm fire..
More news at 5pm

Check out what the news wire said about our little flame up!

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!