Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Otters in O.V.

Now who says you dont see it all here in Ocean View? Anyhow my pretty wife an I were out enjoying a sunset stroll along the beach, a semi normal thing for us to do when low and behold a creature reared its head from the sea! I said crackerz, that looks like a creature from the sea! She said you are nutz.. it is an Otter! I said you are nutz... However, Crackerz was right, it was an otter, an unusual sighting of river otters in the bay! River Otters are rare but not unheard of. Check the National Geographic link..

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!