Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Taco one Taco all


















Did I ever tell you about my friends from Germany Al and Angel Zehnder?

Hey did I ever tell you how I sat on a blog entry for better then a month before submitting it for Crackerz review? Well here I am and it is better then a month since the last Taco night of which many of you were in attendance. Thank you for coming and a special thank you to Al and Angel for making the trek up from Ft. Bragg. Well they came up a night early, had some pizza and Cogan’s in Ghent. I showed them my home here aboard the IKE and of course Al and Angel helped out tremendously with the cooking and preps. The dynamic duo even made a great cheese and guava paste whores de overs / tapas which will have to be replicated in the future. Good luck friends on your adventure across this great nation of ours to your new home at Sunny Ft. Lewis! See ya next spring for a little skiing action.

The party was a good time, once again all the usual suspects were in attendance and much food was consumed. I think I might even have a little leftover taco meat in the freezer that I might dive into this afternoon for lunch.

With respect to the usual suspects, Crackerz had a few of her “new” friends show up from her “new” job. I think they were delightfully impressed by the caliber of people Crackerz and Nutz keep in acquaintance. I am always impressed at their inability to post comments to this site. I am especially unimpressed that I have not been harassed about the upkeep of this site over the past month!! Anyhow I will continue to enlighten you all with my witty humor and outlandish ways.

Thanks all for coming to Taco night. Up coming events include the “White Trash” / Second annual pig pickin! So pull out your strap on mullets and wife beaters and make plans to join in the fun!

BTW the last taco night was April 8th! And yes I lost money in the “Scotty” pool!

NOTE: Crackerz had to edit this posting...Nutz had the wrong date of the last taco night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, last taco night was April 8th not May 8th. :-)

Anonymous said...

Been so long since we heard for Mr. Crackerz that I thought maybe the ship sunk. Great time. I just seemed to have lost about 3 hours during the evening. Seemed like I just arrived and it was 1 a.m. I left but the crowd was still partying on.

Later.

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!