Monday, July 24, 2006

Dinner and a date!


I am the worlds luckiest guy. Every night, for the most part, I can dine with two gorgeous women. Now if one was blond that would be even better... Tonight we had a good spread that Crackerz found in some white trash magazine. Sauteed mushrooms, onions, chicken and pasta. Seasoned with a little rosemary. Our beverage tonight was a bottle of Fat Bastard Chardonnay. I was quite impressed with this $9 bottle from Ghetto Fresh. Light and crisp with very little after taste. I will purchase this quality item again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have tooooo much time on your hands.

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!