Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Masters of Disaster -- part duex

Ok so there we were this morning.. Crackerz had just finished up in the shower and was getting ready to do some ironing. I was in the office checking some emails and just going about my daily routine. Crackerz went in to the bathroom to discover the floor wet and the sound of running water coming from under the tub. Oh fuck! Not again, another busted water line. Our house, that we love and enjoy, is becoming twisted and demented!!
So after Crax, short for crackerz, informed me of our dilemma, it was a dash down stairs to the kitchen where I could hear water cascading across our ceiling... Oh fuck! Mind you, we just had our ceiling and hardwood floors fixed and replaced respectively because of a busted pipe... Oh fuck!! So I dashed out to the water valve at the street to secure the water coming to the house.. Oh fuck!
So here we are...trying to keep the floor dry, water dripping from the fixtures in the kitchen and coming this time, from the closets on the 1st floor.
The plumber was called and responded in a timely fasion as did the folks from service pro to help us dry out. Great dehumidifiers and blowers scattered about the house and of course the dreaded call to USAA! I hate using insurance but I guess that is why I pay premiums!!

More to follow with respect to this.. I really dont want the service master bubbas to carve a whole in my kitchen ceiling, but then again, we might just have to do it to make sure all is dry... Oh fuck! Notice the date of the post... should have listened to Garfield the cat and stayed in bed!
Be sure to check out the pix!!!

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!