Friday, April 20, 2007

In and around...


I will admit it, i have been a wee little bit of a slacker here on the old blog updates.. As I sit on the back porch smoking a stogie, watching the moon and Venus a beautiful day and evening.. I have alot going in in my life... Like everyone else.. So a little recap for you all to bring you up to speed in the life of Nutz!
Crackerz is pregnant and due here real soon. The second of June is the forecasted day! We shall see how accurate the docs are.
I am taking the last real class in my masters program before I begin my final project. A 10yr masters. Fun... Not I am ready to get that sucker over with.
In anticipation of the arrival of our daughter, I have been doing lots of little things around the house. The babies room, furniture and making space for the plethora of clothes that are coming in. This weekend i will move my last little bastion of closet space to the attic.
I have also changed jobs. I am now working for the government again. I do some interesting things that i don't think i should post here. Lets just say I am flying again... sort of!
Plus all the other things to make a house run, and take care of my beautiful wife crackerz. A Demanding and thankless job. Lets see if she reads this..
I am baching it this weekend as Crackerz is down in Dixie for the second of three baby showers. I have alot on my to do list and this weekend is supposed to be beautiful. It has been a while since the weather has been nice so i am taking advantage of the time and the quiet bed. I love ya babe however i do like full reign of the sheets and getting my way this weekend.. Have fun in the south land, i need to finish my stogie!
Nutz


Plus I have been doing some pole dancing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, I read the blog and no, I'm not demanding or thankless for the work you do, Nutz. You are the best husband ever. :-)

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!