Friday, May 04, 2007

Delivering the Goods!

My "friends" yesterday at lunch said I should post this particular story to the blog as it qualifies as bloggable.
So there I was Friday afternoon cutting the grass, edging, sweeping, ranking, whacking and doing all the normal weekly yard chores. I finished up, put away my tools shut the garage door and proceeded to get out of my dirty clothes. After all the washer and dryer are in the garage so why carry things upstairs when I do not have to? I gut buck naked and my next stop was the shower. Not an un normal thing for me to do, streak the house after working in the yard. It is almost out door shower weather as well, however this week was a bit too cool. So in the house I went. Just as I spun the corner from the garage to the main hallway, the mail man rang our door bell and was looking through our doorway windows! Busted, in my birthday suit by the mail man. Well what else can ya do other then wave and meet the fellow at the door! I did not do that! I did sheepishly turn around, hide behind a wall for a count of ten then laughed my way all the way to the shower!
NUTZ

1 comment:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!