Thursday, December 18, 2008

Virginia Gun Sales

From the VCDL mini-update

Member Gary Smith of Handgun Hunter Magazine sent us the latest
statistic on Virginia gun sales. I'm proud to say that a number of
VCDL members, including me, contributed to the count. Gary wrote:

I thought you might like to know this statistic. In November the VASP
processed nearly 40,000 gun purchases. This set a new record for
monthly purchases. The previous record was in Dec. 1993 and was
32,000+ purchases.

Gee, I wonder why so many guns were sold?

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!