Thursday, August 06, 2009

I love the 1st Amendment You should as well...

Before it is gone!

From some gentlemen with really big balls!
Flood the inbox... send your mail to flag@whitehouse.gov
Check it out for real



I was lucky enough to see the email address advertised on Fox News for reporting "fishy" comments about government health care. That saved me from standing on the median with a placard that read "Report me! I hate the idea of government health care!"

Please put me in your "bad books" as the Scots would say. I saw first hand, while living for three years in Scotland, that government-controlled health care is a recipe for failure. My wife had several medical emergencies that caused us to see the problems. During one visit for a probable viral problem, she asked for a blood test. "Sorry, we're past our budget for blood tests, ma'am" was the reply from the director of the clinic.

Our friends and neighbors had reams of stories about failures in their health care system. Please try promoting a system that improves U.S. heath care, not destroys it!

Hey, make sure you spell my name correctly, I'm sensitive about that!

And, come to think about it, please log that I am a father, grandfather, home owner, business owner, Christian, despise abortion, support the NRA and believe that the FAIR TAX is the only way to save our economy. I have a feeling that you folks are going to be real busy reading letters from guys like me!




Mr. President,

It is funny, when you and your party are against an issue... it is considered thoughtful disagreement, thoughtful debate, it is “Healthy” to have opposing views. But when someone has an opposing view of something “You and Your” party has, we are considered Right-Wing extremists, we can’t think for selves, we needed to be backed by large insurance groups....Listen, I happen to disagree with having a 10 trillion dollar deficit, I happen to disagree with whipping out the best Health Care System in the world to benefit a few, I happen to disagree with giving away 4500.00 dollars today for a car when it will cost our children and grandchildren 15,000.00 when they are ready to buy a car, I happen to disagree with giving people who are in this country illegally benefits....and I damn well disagree with the government gathering information on people who oppose their view....

So with that said add me to your list......

Thanks,




So this is the tattle tale email address?

As Ms. Obama was ashamed of America, I am now. The US Government setting up a tattle tale network. What a bunch of 2nd graders. Is this how politics work in Chicago? Go Rohm. Where do the dead fishes show up next?

Let me assure you I am against the health issue as it now stands. I am against the wasteful spending and the rhetoric of this administration.

Why such a hurry to pass a health bill that you state is not even written? One your ego is too big and second you must be hiding a lot of items in the bill. Take time and let everyone have input and get it right. So what if it takes until mid year next year? Unless you are afraid for people to know what you are doing?

I am AGAINST you on this. Put me on your list if you must. I am NOT a paid puppet of the Republican or Democratic parties.

I am mad as hell at the BS coming from Washington DC.



These letters have been slightly modified to protect Americans from Americans!

1 comment:

Nutz said...

NOTE: Nutz posted this while logged in as Crackerz.

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!