Friday, August 07, 2009

Perdomo 10 Anniverary "Champagne"


Look at the time... almost midnight on a Friday night.. Time for another cigar report.

Just got done smoking a Peromo 10th Anniversary "Champagne" cigar and doing a little reading and drinking of some Crown Royal.

Anyhow the cigar started a little rough, as in taste. Initially I was not overly impressed. As time went by. 5-6 minutes the cigar settled down and the rough taste went away and smooth cigar emerged. This was not a Cigar Dave cigar but one purchased from a local merchant, Bonds Cigars. I like to go into the store down the street now and again to peruse their selections. I really need to take and hour and enjoy one in their cigar lounge.

Anyhow the cigar was good. For $6.25 not too shabby. I would purchase this one again!

Will let ya know the crappy mouth taste report in the morning! Time for bed....

The next morning...
You know, I tasted and licked my gum's and chops kissed my wife and daughter. There was a little hint of smoking a cigar but nothing that was not cleared up by a cup of Irish coffee!

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!