Saturday, November 14, 2009

November Nor'easter

Once again, we survived another storm and feel very fortunate. It's hard to believe that we live across the street from the Chesapeake Bay and had NO flooding, NO wind damage, AND we never lost power (okay, for 3-4 minutes at one point Thursday night).

Yesterday, we had to drive to my office so I could get some items before my trip to TX. It was quite the adventure and I'm glad we took the jeep. What is typically a 15 minute, easy drive turned into an off-road adventure, or so it seemed.

To see the pictures we took, go to our online album. To see pictures that other people around HR took, go to the Wavy website.

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!