Monday, November 02, 2009

Why Pack heat here in Norfolk?

A friend of mine told me of this story yesterday (it actually happened to him). I heard it from the mouth of the person, it is not "hear say."

Mark and his wife went to the car rental place on Norview Ave. and N. Military Hwy. (Budget I think). His wife drove him there and waited out in their car until he came out with the keys to the rental. She was following him home, but got caught at a red light. Mark pulled into the parking lot of the Golden Coral at 6103 N. Military Hwy to wait for his wife.

While waiting, a car pulled up beside him, and a young man asked him if he (Mark) could give him some money. Mark kindly told him "No... not today." The youth then said something like ...then how about I come over there and get it myself...

Mike, a fellow CCW holder, lifted his 380 auto to the window and said "If you do it will be the last move you ever make." The youth smartly sped away in a cloud of dust. Smart move I'd say! [PVC: VCDL VP Jim Snyder noted when when he saw this email: "I hope he called the police and reported the incident"]

Thanks for all you and VCDL do to support our 2nd Amendment rights here in VA!

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!