Saturday, October 31, 2009

Cigar Report Rocky Patel "1961"


So there I was dress up and ready to rock on Halloween. I had my princess fairy and my "Wicked" witch on each arm....

Ok, I was really in the rear with the other guys drink beers and pushing strollers loaded with more beers, the perfect time to smoke a fatty while monitoring the looting being conducted by the princess fairy and her gaggle of new friends.

Tonight's selection was another fine cigar from the Cigar Dave Officers Club Program, a Rocky Patel "1961"

Anyhow this was a good burn!
Excellent flavor, all through the smoke to include light up and endgame. Sometimes you know who the last little bit can be like smoking oak leaves. This was a good one that you wanted to burn all the way down to your finger tips.

Went well with the Yungeling I was sipping on, however the 6-7 bottles consumed may have had a little influence on my sensory system.

I would get another RP 1961 if I was out shopping for cigars, in the mean time I have quite a few to puff on in the old humidor!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!