Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Send a Fax to your Congressman the Nerd way

Send a fax, kill some trees, keep the Axe Men in Washgington state employed!
1. What is my senators fax number they are published here!
2. Ok
quick type out a quick letter to your congressman.

Dear Senator Webb:
I am a constituent of your here in the Common Wealth of Virginia. I think new health care bill is a waste of our tax dollars. Please oppose the Baucus legislation.

PS. If the government is having issues getting the new bill on line, please send to my address via US Mail ( I hear they are hurting for business) and my 2yr old will scan to PDF and post directly to the web in about 20 minutes!

Sincerely,
NUTZ

2. Save your word file some place you can find it like on the desk top.
3. Go to faxzero.com and follow the onscreen directions
4. You will get a quick email back from faxzero confirming the fax you are sending. Be sure to open the email and click on the link.

That is it, your fax has been sent!

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!