Thursday, April 08, 2010

Baby Shower, Birthday gifts aka stuff for the newborn... (parents edition)

First off, many thanks to the friends and family who have sent warm wishes, gifts and stopped by to welcome the arrival of Deuce.  From a mothers perspective the flowers, cards, meals are wonderful!  I have even included a photo of some of the loot! 

However, as tradition has it, the father sometimes gets left out of the loop.  So, I have take it upon myself to get Deuce a couple of his own gifts that I will safeguard until he is of age to enjoy them.

Happy Birthday Son!

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!