Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Food and Wine Report


I know it has been a while since I have left an update for you all and i am sure you all are quite peturbed! So here we go, I will no longer give Crackerz the free rein of being creative. from now on she will have to be directed by me to create an entry..... Yeah I might have had a little too much wine to drink tonight... Talking wine, while we explored newport news and other points thie past weekend, we stumbled upon a store called World Market. A neat little place, a mix between Pier One and specialty grocery store. In addition to the new umbrella we purchased, our old onw was detroyed by mother nature, we purchased a bottle of Blackstone Syrahz. Pretty good and it goes well with the spagetti I made with out long spagetti noodles. Oops, however the sauce went well with the macaroni noodle and we needed to use up some left over taco fixings.
Back to the wine; for those that partake or imbibe, it is a California red of the '03 vintage. Suprisingly mild. I am not a big fan of reds that are harsh and affect the back of the throat with a tingle. Smooth and not much of an after taste. Sounds like a cigar I recently smoked. Yep a good wine, I think we paid something like $8 or $12 I am not sure and Crackerz for some reason scraped off the price tag. For the more taditional types, there is even a real cork sealing the good stuff from the elements! Yippe..

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!