Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Shanandoah Valley

Crackerz and I recently, well crackerz is still there, went into the valley, for we feared no evil for well, at least nutz was the dirtiest mind around. Anyhow we went to the shanandoah valley for a long weekend. Part business trip part micro vacation. It was my first trip west of Richmond. Pretty said considering I have been living here better then 4 years. Well ok, more correctly my first trip in a car. I had been to Charlottsville and points north west by air on several occasions but never in a vehicle with 4 wheels and the opportunites to stop and smell the cow patties.

At any extent our HQ was in Harrisonburg which is incedently the home of James Madison Univ. and where Crackerz is supposedly attending a confernce about online technologies and education. However everytime I talk to her, she is boozing it up at Outback or some other fine drinking establishement.

Well to pass our time, we developed plans for our arc, got a little bit of rain while visiting the valley. We also took a little drive along "Sky Line Drive". Part of the National Park System that runs though Shanandoah national forrest. A nice little trip of about 40 miles. Saw some neat things like scenic overlooks into cloud banks, turkeys and deer. We even saw the occasional back packers. I think I might like to hike a portion of the appilachain trail if I ever get some free time. I think the fall would be a great tome to do it as well. You never know what might happen..

After our micro vacation Crackerz and I parted ways. I will be back up there beofre she knows it to cart her off to the great white north. If she thought the valley was pretty this time of year she aint seen nothing yet. I am thinking Leland for some smoked chubs..

Nutz

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!