Saturday, June 24, 2006

Robbers

If you are thinking of lifting some goods from the beach house, beware! Our cabana boy is on the prowl and he is not afraid of pimpcracking you with a 9 while Crackerz and I are out galivanting around the hills of western Virginia. It is pretty out here this time of year... I think I need to do a few miles on the appilachain trail to make me appreciate my good fortune in life.

Anyhow we are once again taking advantage of the situation and living large... As Jimmy would say the weather is here, wish you were beautiful! Cabana Boy shoot twice ask questions later.

Nutz

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!