Saturday, January 06, 2007

Bolivars

Here is a new one from the Cigar Dave collection. I wish I could give some specifics.. Right now it is going quite well with the glass of crown royal I am drinking... My after cutting the back yard grass cigar. You know something is wrong when you have to cut your grass in January. A very mild winter so far here in the tidewater. However i am not compaining. As for the grass, this fall I spread a little rye grass and things turned out quite well, a green lawn that I have cut at least three times since the time I thought I was going to put the mower up for the season. A decent cigar I would purchas this again. Along those lines I need to get a larger humidor!

I did smoke another series of Qunitessas cigars over the holidays however i forgot to make an entry.. they were pretty good as well.
Draw: Pretty smooth, a little tough at the begining.

Burn Time: I sucked on this thing for about 45 minutes or so.

Uniform Burn: The cigar burned well through out the evolotion. I had a little inconsitant burn at the begining.

Flavor: I was suprised with this one, the flavor was actually quite mildfor a dark cigar

After Taste: TBD

Price: Unknown Cigar Dave Special

Purchase Again: Yes

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!