Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year 2007


Yes it is the dawn of a brand new year, how exciting! There are many things to look forward to. The future is now so we must be ready for all the opportunities it presents. 2006 was an interesting year both personally and professionally. I don't think i will forget the highlights of the year. Most importantly I will not forget the people who have had an impact on my life in 2006. Some of whom we partied with last night and it was fun. 8 hours of eating, drinking, and being merry. Our friends from Virginia Beach were victorious in pictionary and Mrs. Jones once again was a fabulous hostess with the mostess. I promise next year I will host and we can celebrate together once again.

Have a great and prosperous 2007!

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!