Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Civilian National Security Force

From JKOPED

Today, as I watched the Iranian Basij Militia beating, hacking and shooting Iranian Freedom Fighters on the streets of Tehran, I thought that I remembered candidate Barack Hussein Obama speaking on 02 July 2008 here in America. He was pushing for "a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well financed" as our military. Funny, nobody seems to be talking about that speech now. I wonder why?

That "national security force" just doesn't sound like a real good idea to me given the events in Tehran. I do seem to recall my favorite campaign slogan at that time being "Leave me my money, guns and God and you can keep the change."

The rally against the current national insanity is at Chesapeake (VA) City Park on Friday from 3:00 - 8:00 PM. Bring a sign, show that you care. Or not!

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!