Friday, June 26, 2009

Defend and Declare


Crackerz, CC and I went to the South Hampton Roads/ Chesapeake Tea Party this afternoon. I was happy to have participated. I, as was Crackerz, was a little disappointed with the turn out. However I am sure that as the event lasted several hours, people came and went. On the bright side, I think it was a success and it was one of the safest places in all of Hampton Roads. Not only was I exercising my second amendment rights, so were several others that were visible. At least we did not have the Political Police with batons and tear gas dispursing the crowd. Oh that is right, we don't live in Iran!

God Bless America

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad y'all came! We had 1200 at the Defend and Declare - we used tally counters to get to that number. The park is huge...so it did look smaller. Not to mention the 100 degree heat kept some folks away.

All in all it was a great rally, and now we are gearing up for some summer activities and a March in DC on 9/11 and 9/12! http://hrteaparty.com

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!