Tuesday, July 07, 2009

The "Music Box"

Ok, so we, Doug, Harry and I went to a new place for lunch. New to me, old school for Harry and moderately new for Doug. The Music Box on the corner of Hampton and Terminal. So it is sort of a dive bar however the burger special was decent, the fries were hot and on tap was Shocktop! The bar tender had a sense of humor on the same level as the customers, Doug Harry and I, so the lunch was full of laughs and crude humor. I would have had a shot of whiskey to wash down my yearning for a cold beer to augment my burger however this was not to happen... It should have though...

A+ for dive bar atmosphere, very manly
B- / C+ for food
A+ for service
Overall B

No open carry...

Nutz

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!