Friday, July 31, 2009

Taste Test Beef Tacos


Soo, I submitted my application into the Virginian-Pilot to be a local taste tester of taco. I think my pallets is adequately "tuned"to give a fair and balance opinion of the local taco shops. However, I would also say I might be in the running as to the "Best Taco in Hampton Roads" If you would like to nominate me as a tester and or an actual participant, send your comments to the below!


Ole! It’s time we found the best beef taco in town. Know of a restaurant that stuffs them just right? Let us know the name of the restaurant and the city where it is located. Want to be a tester? Tell us why, and include your name, age, city and contact information, including an e-mail address if you have one. Leave nominations (one vote per person, please!) and tester applications on our taste test line at (757) 446-2334 or send to tastetest@pilotonline.com


No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!