Friday, February 19, 2010

Hey, guess what I found?

I found an iphone in the middle of the street. No shit. Sitting right there in the middle of traffic with clueless drivers zipping past. Absolutely nutz mean come on now, pay attention when you drive. Yes, I did stop in the middle of the street, get out and pick up the phone! Unfortunately, the iphone was slightly damaged and the screen would not work so when the phone rang, which is did on a couple of occasions, I could not answer it. I did plug it into itunes and got the phone number, called AT&T and after a few minutes, AT&T left a message for the owner.

Today, being the good Samaritan that I am, I returned the iphone to the brother of the iphone owner, who has a restaurant in Portsmouth. The Name of the joint is "Flagship" I am not much of a seafood fan however if you are up for adventure, pack your heat and go to Portsmouth and try the place out!

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!