Friday, February 12, 2010

When it becomes time to Kick the "Old Bag" to the curb...

Ok, I have had enough, the "old bag" was getting gray, loose and flabby, worn out, tired, loosing things and just was not the arm candy that I originally fell in love with! 

Well the time has come and after all these years, I have finally thrown my "old bag" to the curb!



My Zora's of St. Thomas attache case which has done me well over the past decades, yes you read that right decades early 1990's though the 00's has finally lived out its last days.

It is sad throwing an old friend into the rubbish pile.  The old bag has done me well and been by my side in High School, College and many travels around the globe.  If only the bag could speak and tell stores of spilled coffee, getting kicked across the room, being a snot rag, a pillow, cheat sheet and of course a loyal friend and companion.

The smell of cotton canvas with a hint of the tropics will be missed.  Thanks Zora for making a great bag and faithful companion.

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!