Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 7 Get some... More!

Another day at the rifle range the "Location of Hit or Miss" trainer.  An electronic contraption that displays where you shoot when you shoot at targets 75M 175M and 300M  I was a "spotter" if you will and sat on the range in front of a computer all day long. When I finally shot, I shot 160 bullets down range in one sitting.  80 with no armor on, 80 with armor on.  A big difference.  Good training, just long days.  Always fun to the pull the trigger.  wake up 0445 Chow at 0530 bus ride to the range at 0600.  At the range until 1400 bus ride home, clean weapons, prep as necessary for next day, chow, shower, rest, repeat!


A couple of observations; my new call sign is "Crocs" for my day glow orange crocs I wear in the shower.  Several of us have very similar political views which is scary and in some ways sad for the way we view the state of our nation politically and economically.  Perma-dirt has set in I will have to take a picture to better explain!  Note the action photo of the ejected bullet flying through the air... They are hot when they land on skin!

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!