Saturday, March 06, 2010

I miss my Cup Cake

So I have begun my adventure fly fishing.  I can tell you the last few days have not been easy.  Little cup cake is going to have some challenges, especially with her mother.  The biggest challenge is for momma to stay awake until cupcake falls asleep in the evenings.  I can just see it now, momma sawing logs while little CC is playing with power tools in the garage!  Both will be just fine and the support network we have is fantastic. I think their social calendar will be full for the next few weekends! 
So I am off to the southlands to begin the training pipeline.  I will try and share as much as I can when I can.  I am confident my days will be busy hurry up and wait.  Some of you remember the commercial where the army bubba says, “We do more before 9am then most people do all day!”  Well, from my experience, this in some ways is true, however I have slightly modified the phase to, “We waste more time before 9am then most people do all day!”  So, I was a little disgruntled at jump school where I was up at 3am on my 21st birthday getting ready to go jump out of airplanes when I should have been going to bed in a drunken stupor!  A story for another time. 
The double shot of Glenfiddich is starting to wane so I think I will switch mediums and read a little Glenn Beck.
That was the airport and now I am here and the fun has begun!  I will share what I can when i can.  Check back early and often for updates.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your little cupcake misses you, too!

So does her mommy!

We love you!

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!