Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 8 Working on a Saturday, what a Bummer!

..and to wake up at 0345 sucks as well. In-spite of waking up early we did have a good day all things considered. No one got killed although some one tried, ( a different story for a different forum) and we got to shoot pistols all morning!




What could be more fun than that?



Well of course Keith and Chandy's annual St. Patty's day party but it looks like I was there for that as well!

However I just guarded the booze and then went to BW3 for some wings after the party!
The sister in the background is really enjoying the fact that I have a 6" tongue!

This is "Odo" a cop from Boston with a REALLY thick accent! Good guy and enjoyed the abuse I gave him as we all got hammered drinking our cokes! Classic Nutz! A little decompression after running around like tools all week long. I did get some new boots today. After we got released a few of us went to the exchange as how all week our "dogs" were barking. The lowest bidder some times is not the best bidder for military Boots. I decided on the Danner Boots!




They just felt good on my foot. I have a pair of Danner's that I wear hunting and they are fantastic. Will let ya know more about these as time goes by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We miss and love you!

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!