Monday, February 23, 2009

First Looser!

So here i am in the desert.  Well, it just happens there is a swimming pool on this base and a guy I work with likes to hit the pool around lunch time.  So that is what we do.  One day there was a sign up for a 2x100 meter relay race.  My co-worker said, " hey we are two large dudes, why dont we give it a try?" So we signed up and that was that.  Well today was race day and I was the first leg.  I put in a stellar performance of 1:30 and our team time was 2:50, good enough for 2nd place out of 12 teams.  I can honestly say I was near cardiac arrest when I finished my leg.  My goggles wrapped around my neck when I dove in and this really screwed the pooch.  My partner "Mule" had a similar problem  However we did overcome and performed as you can see below!




No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!