Sunday, February 22, 2009

Nutz in the Sand Box

Well I finally found some one with a digital camera that I can mooch. Bob, my roomate, I use that term lightly cuz Bob lives in Dupont Circle and you know what they say about those types from Dupont Circle?!

Anyhow we went out exploring the countryside this past weekend. We hit most of the big tourist things, The 1st Oil well, the Tree Of life and well that is about it... Oh, least i forget the we saw the oil museum and the Bahrain International Circuit, AKA the race track.

All in all things are good. We moved out of our crappy hotel and are now in the Marriott Executive Apartments Very nice very nice, and settling into the job at hand.

So back the the whole digital pix thing, Bob took some shots, I took some shots and Bob was great full enough to share them with me. I will no longer contemplate putting acrinic in his dinner. Oh that is right I have been branded, knighted, ordained the "Bobby Flay" of the Marriott. Ok maybe the second floor of our office building..... Well that might be pushing it..

Enjoy the pix..
Nutz


No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!